WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Thanks for the updates on quilters

Good morning. My new puppy is at by feet chewing on her favorite toy as I write this.
Haven't posted much lately, as walking the puppy, cleaning up pee, etc. is taking up much of the day. Thankfully she sleeps all night.
Thanks for the updates on quilters.
Has anyone heard from Pamalaxx in Australia? I know she took a full time job, but have lost touch.
Thanks to all of you who helped with the Julian fires. I have read about the town, I believe that is where two quilt retreats are held every year.
To keep this quilty--I'm working on a small quilt for a going away gift to a couple who are moving from Florida to So. Dakota in January. It is the Lorilie prints of the women shoppers. Cute! Cute! On the back I'm trying to get the wife's friend to E mail me with a quote, Bible verse, or message of love that I can hand write. I've given a deadline of this evening at 5:00 PM. So far about 15 have replied. Other friends are giving her a scarf, glove, and hat shower next week, to help keep her warm.
I'll click over to the BB chat page to continue.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home