WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Long Gone BBers

Perhaps some of our BBers are long gone and will never return .... perhaps they left during the months of the hideous spam. For example I have sent personal emails to two of them that I have personal emailing relationships with and have tried my best to coax them back to posting but I have not had luck with those two. One in Missouri is too annoyed with the complications of the new system and can't be bothered with jumping through the hoops and so she reads but will not post. The other, in Florida, has lost interest in this group and moved on to other quilting and sewing interests that she finds less stressful (I guess). Another in Arkansas was never much of a poster in the first place so she continues to read and keeps her status as just a faithful lurker. So there's three former "old" BBers that I can account for ...

And then there's this bunch of Judys who chatter away, come what may. :-)

Judy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home