WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Blogging on the BB

Hmmm...maybe we should be calling this the BBB, the Blogging Bulletin Board. Or the other way around, the Bulletin Board Blog. LOL

Initially, I was having trouble posting here because I kept forgetting my password. That's because I use a variety of passwords...I'm paranoid, so if someone figured out my password on one website they wouldn't have it on the others. My friend in Ohio assures me that is overkill, but that's me. Perhaps I'm paranoid because someone once used one of my credit cards to pay themselves $500. Talk about pain -- that caused me to have to contact each and every one of my other credit accounts, bank account, new driver's license with new ID number, etc, ad infinitum. Sigh.

Anyway, for those of you who have not made use of this new BBB, you sign in with an email addy (which never appears online, therefore will not bring spam to your email box) and create a password. If you are forgetful like me, put asticky note on your monitor with your password for the BBB. When you log in you will identify yourself first by your email addy, then your password. Then log in now and then and post some quilty item. Once you've done that a couple times, you'll be a regular BBBer, rather than a lurking BBBer.

Also...posting to the board is different than commenting to another person's post. To do that, you click on the word comment just below their remarks.

Oh! One other thought! Do remember that when someone posts a photo, you can click on the photo for a closer look.

JudyPete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home