WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Signing in

Hi Everyone, I read this BB every day but rarely log in. Like others I found it difficult to sign on. However I wrote how to do it and put it next to the computor. Here in NE Pa. we are having snowstorms and bitter cold weather. thats the usual for Dec. I feel bad for those in State of Washington who are experiencing flooding. We went thru that one and a half yrs ago. Some people I know are still recovering from it. My life had been taken up with quilting at this time of year and now my DH is going to have open heart surgery next week. Thankfully we have a lot off family support. So Christmas will be a little different this year. Will try to focus on the important stuff. I hope everyone who is celebrating this season has a good one. My thoughts and prayers are for those who are going thru difficult times. Marge in Pa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home