WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

reporting in

One reason I think there isn't more blogging is it's somewhat difficult coming in each time especially after not doing so for a long time. :0) This spot is one of my main stops when checking out my emails and interests however.
It snowed and rained (one weatherman called it snizzle) here last Saturday and we have ice covered snow now after it froze. We have been mainly staying inside. I personally have been making a log cabin using a pattern that I liked from the Judy Martin's new book while using up some scrapes I have saved from past projects. I ran out of dark material so had to go to plan B and go though some of my stash and find similar fabric. It's turning out rather nicely.
Anyone else have a Bernina 153 and needed the thread guide changed?? I was having problems with threads breaking. Took it to my dealer and they had to order a new one for me. They said that the company was recalling the machines so they could improve that part.
Well hope others will report in since it's interesting to know what others are doing.
LONNA IN WI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home