WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, December 3, 2007

West Michigan checking in

Hi Everyone, Last night when I couldn't sleep between 3:30 and
4:30 I got to thinking about this site. There are so many we don't hear
from anymore. I always wonder what happened to them. I went down
the list of members and lots I recognize and lots I don't. I would love it
if everyone on the list checked in some time this month to let us know
how you are and for those who have never posted, introduce yourselves.
I'm sure it is a lot of work for Eric and Sue to maintain this blog and would
like to see it get more use for their trouble.
It is cold and snowy here. I just hole up in the house. I think I could become
a recluse! I have a possible part time job in the works. It would be helping
a cousin in law. She has been in a nursing home but will be coming home. Her
sons live away and they would feel better if they knew someone was with her
some everyday. I enjoy the elderly so I hope it works. I put a lap quilt on the
design board today. I need to go back to the quilt shop as it isn't quite big enough.
I need 5 more preprinted panels to make it wide enough. I will post a picture
when it is done. I'm making it for friends that bought a lake place.
I hope to see posts from old as well as many new folks here.
Mayme

1 Comments:

  • At December 4, 2007 at 9:12 AM , Blogger QM Judy said...

    Hi, Mayme. My Mother's been sick (we just moved her to an Alzheimer's facility) and I got a new laptop and "forgot" all my bookmarks, but I'm back now!
    QMJudy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home