WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Trying to figure this out for Mom...

I'm trying to figure out for my mom how to post something to this website. She suggested I tell you about my new quilt to give it a try. Its a beautiful trellis, with a sky on top, flowers and flying bugs (like dragonflies) in the middle, and flowers and critters on the bottom. It has rabbits on it, too, as it all started with my complaints of the rabbit salad bar in my backyard perrenial garden! There is a poem my mom wrote that she included on the back of the quilt. I love it! My sisters and I are visiting here in WA from MN, so I got to sleep under it last night. Mmmmm. Moms are so great! I love mine! (Alice's daughter Jo)

1 Comments:

  • At December 2, 2007 at 9:40 PM , Blogger WhiteStone said...

    Jo, your quilt sounds marvelous. Perhaps you can use that digital camera that surely you must have tucked away in your purse or luggage and share a photo of the garden quilt with us!! Please??!!
    JudyPete

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home