WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

An old-timer reporting in...

The comments about 'old' BBers prompted me to post. I was Sue in England and became Sue in France, and was an occasional poster and frequent reader/lurker. Truthfully, I got tired of some of the political/social views aired and was really put off by some very negative comments about France (after all, I choose to live here...).

The other problem was it took some time for the European version of the blog software to iron out its bugs - I gave up trying. But, prompted by the comments, I tried again today and - taa dah - it works.

Big thanks to whoever originally posted the split nine-patch pattern. I've used it, the two quilt groups who meet in my workshop have used it, a couple of email pen-pals have used it (and passed it on). Even if it wasn't known before, it's racing around Europe now.

Sue in Aix en Issart, France

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home