WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Wonderful inspirations Judy X 2

I'm thankful that "quilting" coverers a lot of teritory.  I could not even imagine doing all those little blocks, but they are truly wonderful.
Thurs. AM a quilty-GF and I are driving to Mt. Dora, Fla. and meeting up with my Quilty GF Jan and traveling to Tavares (a VERY small area) for a 3 day quilt get away.  It is at Lake Yale Baptist retreat center, and they even have some gluten free foods I can eat.  Whoo-wee!
I hope to finish up the top of the T shirt quilt I am making for a friend's daughter who is graduating from home schooling in a week.  She doesn't really need it until Sept. 1 when she goes off to college. So , have some time.  But, wanted to do this as a "practice" T shirt quilt for when my grand sons graduate from H.S.
With all the new smart tecnology I should be able to learn how to post some pictures here.
Have hired a new yard man.  DH doesn't want to do it, I don't have the time or energy, and this guy needs the work.  After the first 2 weeks, things are looking much better.  He took out tons of weeds out of the front-used-to-be-flower bed.  Now to get him to lay mulch, and it will look better.
We are in our rainy season, hard thunder storms yesterday, just light rain so far this afternoon.
Will try to forego the nap and get some things done.
Sara in humid Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home