WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Thanks to Nancy H and Judy in Ohio

Thanks to you both for the quick answers.  While googling around last evening I found the Missouri Star quilt co. videos.  There are many!  Although it wasn't meant to be in the shape of a necktie, the Dresden plate shown on their video looks just like a bunch of neckties.  (smaller, and in the Aunt Gracie prints) The video is very clear and understandable.  So, I think that I will go with a wall hanging, maybe 40 X 40 or something around that size.  My SIL says she is sending me a picture of my brother, so I will copy it onto white muslin and use it as the center.  Not sure when all this will be done, as I also opened my big mouth and volunteered to make a T shirt quilt for a friend from church who's oldest girl is graduating from homeschooling and going off to college in Sept.
I also have to clean out closet in quilting room to find the bag of ties!
We are having a lovely spring day today, light breeze.  Sun in and out.
I found another yoga class that meets on Tues. mornings.  It is gentle and v e r y s l o w.  Best of all it goes through the summer and is Free.  A local church has it in a small Sunday School room.
Sara in Fla.

1 Comments:

  • At May 7, 2013 at 9:33 PM , Blogger NancyH said...

    Missouri Star is a great website - you can sign up for emails including their "daily deal", always a very good deal. Or you can just get a weekly email from them. Their videos are very well done. Glad you found a solution.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home