WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, August 18, 2008

A pot holder perhaps Judy ?.....

I have just looked up the web site re. the selvage quilts ! They are very attractive and quite new to me. I also went to the blog sit where they showed some bags and even pot holders ! I thought that might be a good thing to start on !
Nice to be able to get onto this site. I never know whether the fault is with our computer or somewhere else . Our computer has taken to flicking off line without reason . Very frustrating.
I have recently finished a quilt , it's a good feeling isn't it ? I've been working on it for over a year.(I'm a hand quilter ) I'm not a quick worker and we have been away a lot...! I will post a photo later.
Our winter continues on its wet and weary way. A few signs of movement in the garden but it is still very cold . We even had some snow again this morning. Not enough to settle.
Off to put another log on the fire and finish a good book .
Marion.

2 Comments:

  • At August 20, 2008 at 6:03 AM , Blogger Marge said...

    I know what you mean about feeling good finishing your quilt. I just finished quilting an antique top of Sun Bonnet Sues that someone gave me. It took me the better part of two years but finally I finsihed it. So I feel very proud to own an antique quilt. Marge

     
  • At August 21, 2008 at 12:31 AM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

    Well done Marge ! We have to celebrate these milestones don't we ? How about a photo ? Marion.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home