WWQP Bulletin Board

Friday, August 15, 2008

It Must Be Time To Lock Me Up!

I have just received a new book I ordered and I am smitten .... it is a book about making quilts from strips of selvages. It must be time to lock me up in a quiet room with padded walls for I must be insane but these are the cutest form of scrap quilt I have seen in a long time. Take a look at the cover of this book at:

http://www.selvagequilts.com/

Perhaps I will recover my senses and decide to merely make a tote bag. Once I start going through my stash and cutting off selvages in 1.5 inch wide strips I might decide that life is too short to even make a tote bag and I will merely make the front of a tote bag .... but then if my friends on the BB wanted to send me selvage strips I'm not too proud to accept charity. LOL

Judy

2 Comments:

  • At August 16, 2008 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

    I saw once at a show, it was pretty cool!
    I'll start saving for you!(not me)
    Jill

     
  • At August 16, 2008 at 11:15 PM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

    Thank you, Jill! Just address an envelope to Judy in Ohio, 708 Eton St. Marion, OH 43302. That will give Marilyn, my mail carrier, a good chuckle when she sees that casual address. This is such a small town with friendly mail service that she brings me first class mail delivered to my former home (on the same route) that we moved out of twelve years ago if she thinks it looks important ...

    Judy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home