WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, August 4, 2008

Where are the trends heading?

Thinking about my first quilting inspirations has also got me to thinking about the younger generation and where this might all be heading. I have been watching some of the younger ones for a while. There are many, but see what you think of these two. http://pinkchalkstudio.com/blog/ and http://www.heatherbailey.typepad.com/ Have you been watching the younger generation? Who? Also express your thoughts on the future in textiles/quilting/sewing. Laura

2 Comments:

  • At August 5, 2008 at 8:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I enjoyed the links - not my style but I can understand the popularity. People respond to the bright colors.no two ways about it.

     
  • At August 6, 2008 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

    I feel like I've lived long enough to see the colors and styles of my teen years come back around again .... just a little bigger and brighter. That's OK, I'm not complaining, but I'm not buying either.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home