WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fun Topic!

This is so much fun seeing where everyone's inspiration originates. I agree we are so very lucky to be able to take these classes & hear these great quilters.
I didn't sign up for Sharon Craig's classes this coming year (thought I'd give other's a chance) at guild. Now I realize it's her last year & I'm so sorry. Road to Ca classes were full when I saw her name . DutchRose, do you want to meet & say Hi? I'm pretty sure I'm going (only to the show).

I think it's interesting that people react differently these days when there find out your a quilter. It used to be "oh my Granny did that" Now's it', Oh I love the quilts, or oh, me too, or my sister's a quilter, she has a long arm. I think we have joined the main stream!
I was thinking the other day as I cut Nickel 5 squares, imagine if I had to do these with a cardboard template!
Jill, from Portland, hoping to start a heart dissapearing nine patch today with some of those Nickels!

1 Comments:

  • At August 3, 2008 at 12:27 PM , Blogger dutchrose said...

    i'd love to get together at road, but am not sure how to contact you other than thru the BB. my e-mail addy is ikwlt at yahoo dot com. i haven't had my classes confirmed yet, but did register early so am hopeful.

    sharyn will be doing a saturday evening lecture that (at least right now) is still showing as being open. it must be rather large! and is being billed as her "swan song." might be a possibility for you.

    drop me a note...
    dutchrose

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home