WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas preparations..


Doris, I just loved those snow flakes !! I have a friend who makes me a lace decoration each year,using the traditional lace making process, I wonder what she would think of them !
I have just finished this table runner. It would have looked better with a darker border fabric but I couldn't find one when I needed one ... isn't that always the way ?!
I've also made a Christmas tree hanging which I will attempt to download after writing this !
Busy days here with lots of coffees and lunches out with friends. Once Christmas comes, people tend to disappear for a season ! It's mid-summer here and January is a popular holiday month. We had a great Christmas party here last Saturday and, for once, the weather was co-operative and we enjoyed sitting outside until it was time to eat.. It's been cooler today but yesterday was up in the 30's... too hot to be rushing around..
I've tidied my sewing room, ready for the New Year visitors, but I have plenty of hand sewing to do, should I get the time..
Thank you to whoever it was who posted details of the coasters. I think they would make lovely Christmas presents and I plan to make some , ready for next year, as soon as Iget my sewing room back... !
Keep on keeping on ..... This time next week it will all be over !
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home