WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Checking In

Haven't posted in a while, I have been subbing at the local daycare ALOT due to staff absences from illness and one person who left for a new job. Have also been quilting for Operation Snuggles(we make quilts for fallen veterans of Iraq/Afganistan and their families) on my Megaquilter.

Did have some sad news though, a good quilting friend passed away right before Thanksgiving and now I have her memorial service on Tuesday. Myrna was 70 years young and had more energy then I have at any time...

In terms of a fast Christmas gift/project, try the new Waffle Time tablerunner/placemats pattern from Atkinson Designs--I got a whole runner done in 6 1/2 hours! It is also a great way to showcase those fabrics you hate to cut up.

Shelli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home