WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, December 10, 2007

Aha! She's Been Watching!

Earlier this month I wrote "The other, in Florida, has lost interest in this group and moved on to other quilting and sewing interests that she finds less stressful (I guess)". Today I got an email that let me know that I was wrong, wrong, wrong. LOL This person's life is certainly not less busy as she is younger than I and thrives on doing too much and she claims she is going to re-join the BB so she can enjoy quilting talk with no deadline pressures.

I happen to be "allergic" to deadlines and so I organize my life to get things done way ahead of time ... I have been that way since I was a youngster with homework in elementary school. (I think some folks are just born that way.) How do you feel about deadline pressures? Are you ready for the holidays?

Judy in Ohio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home