WWQP Bulletin Board

Friday, December 14, 2007

Wisconsin

I have been watching where some of us posting are from and I am intrigued by the # who mention a Wisconsin connection. I am in the southeastern corner of WI, but a little northwest of Milwaukee, in the county of Washington. Anyone nearby? I've had the fun of meeting Lonna from the QFM site, now we just have to try a longer visit.

As for Christmas, I am still working on the Pug quilt I promised my sister in 2003. Does that clue you in as to where I stand? LOL! Any excuse to procrastinate....like blogging!

Shelli

1 Comments:

  • At December 15, 2007 at 9:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Shelli I live in South Milwaukee. Not too far to Washington County. Are there any quilt shops up that way? Three closed in the Milwaukee area within a year and another moved to Brookfield. I don't think there are any left in Milwaukee County. I sure do miss the classes and being with other quilters.
    Janell

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home