WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Old poster checking in...

... Diane from Wisconsin. I still read every so often, though between work and other things I run out of time to post. Besides, by the time I figure out what I want to respond to, there are another fifteen posts to read!

The last two years have been a stash-depleting adventure. The object is to finish up anything that is partway done, complete the projects that are designed and have materials purchased, do a few scrap quilts to cut down on the stash...you get the picture. So far, so good. There are about four largish quilts currently in the "to be quilted" pile - I piece in the summer, quilt in the other three seasons. Three of those quilts are actually for me (a rarity!).

1 Comments:

  • At December 12, 2007 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

    Hey, Diane, you sound very energetic for an "Old Poster". Sounds like you are setting a very good example for the rest of us. Keep up the good work and maybe you can send along a photo or two with your next message. :-)

    Judy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home