WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, December 10, 2007

Am I Ready for the Holidays???? she asks....

ROFLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEhehehehehehehhahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. In one word. No. ROFLOL. I'm laughing my fool head off over that question. LOL

Oooopps!! Sorry!! My self-control gave way! Rolled across the kitchen floor three times before I came to a stop. Lest any of you think I am laughing (as in poking fun) at Judy in Ohio's question, I'll spell out my sad answer in a much more controlled manner -- "No, I haven't purchased a single gift. Haven't made any home-made ones, either!!!! I am totally unprepared!"

And, since my hysteria may have deflected anyone else from answering...the question still stands, how are all the rest of you doing in your preparations for Christmas?? I would especially like to see some insightful gift ideas - home-made or otherwise!

JudyPete

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home