WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, February 1, 2007

bulletin board blog

My understanding is that this site is for the quilting bulletin board. There will be a site like this for the chat board when this one is established. I will go on record as saying that I hope it remains a quilty site. I like to hear what everyone is working on, problems, questions, referrals etc, but I don't care to hear about everyone's dogs etc. Before the original split, it was getting rather "cliquey." If you weren't on the inside, you didn't know who everyone was talking about. Now you can choose.

I love the quilt pictures showing up so easily. This will add to our inspiration!!! You ladies are so talented! Thanks for sharing.

2 Comments:

  • At February 1, 2007 at 2:05 PM , Blogger judy in ar said...

    I should have added, that it's not that I don't want to hear about everyone's lives, it's that most days I don't have time to wade thru the longer posts. I like to see what's going on in the quilting world then I have to get busy.

     
  • At February 3, 2007 at 4:51 PM , Blogger Pat said...

    I agree! I like learning from reading quilt-related posted questions and answers.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home