WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Thanks Sue and Eric

What a nice place to visit with no spam... Thanks Sue and Eric.
Has everyone joined the Quilt Show with Alex and Ricky? The forum is up and running and real time chat. What fun to chat with other quilters around the world.

I would think that this chat will be the only one. Chatting about life and our quilts. Sue only changed and separated into more than one board because of some complainers who didn't want chatter on the quilting page. But that is what quilters do. Talk... Non of that "annon" posting here.... Just plesant chat.

Jill is NOT goiing to disolve the Yahoo group, so we can also meet there and post a message.

I am working on "Underground Railroad" with Elenore Burns. I am making the 6 inch blocks. I have to look at the book and stop assuming that I know how to do the block. The cuts are a little larger and need to be trimmed. So I must read before I do... I must do the block over tomorrow. I got it done, but the size is not right. I cut off points in the inner design, and it bunched up when sewed it to the outer churndash type block.

Maybe by the time I am done, I will have figured out how to post a photo here.

Donna, LEH,NJ
tobylehnj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home