WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Not as Smart as I thought I was...

Thanks for posting that my user name is my email address; that helped. Also, is there any easier way for me to handle getting into the website and posting? Perhaps not given that there is no indication of where to post on the main page. I now have the main page on my tool bar and 'to post' on my toolbar so this works for me but if anyone has an easier way to handle this, please post the info.

Nice to see so many folks posting. I know that many on the chat board enjoyed 'chatting' and I don't have a whole lot to say about quilting related things other than I, along with four others, are working on a commission at the moment and enjoying every minute of it. I'm learning from my other quilt companions how to really look at 'textured' line designs on fabrics differently and think I may have to cut another swath through my fabric collection to revise my views on prints. The commission is due for frames in April and will be a 50th birthday gift for a gentleman who is the recipient.

Winter is here in Southern Ontario, Canada,
Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home