WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Jumping in the waters

Hi,
I'm a longtime lurker and daily reader and used to be poster but enjoyed reading more! We are going to begin a new "adventure" in our lives in about 2 weeks as so my name states. We have sold our home and will be living "full time" in our RV and traveling. We are both recently retired and looking forward to traveling and I'm looking forward to checking out the quilt shops on the road! So my quilting "treasures" are mostly packed into the RV but won't add the sewing machine until we head out the door of the house one last time.... it's cold in KS!!! I'm taking my UFO's with me and have stored some away for later.
I have really enjoyed reading and have learned alot from this board....it is what makes our world go around..the good and the bad!


Just wanted to test the new "blog posting"...
Stay warm!
RV Joyce

1 Comments:

  • At February 1, 2007 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Bev/Mo said...

    Hi Joyce
    Wanted to say congratulations on your new lifestyle! Us, RVer's are always anxious to hit the road and Im anxious for hubby to retire so we can also.
    Quilting and traveling....what a wonderful combination!
    Bev/Mo

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home