WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, February 1, 2007

AT LAST

Accck! After joining a week or so ago I then lost my way and couldn't get in. Eric was kind enough to reissue an invitation and after going through the hoops have now made it. Can't remember what the last post was that lost its way but it certainly was not one of substance.

Snowing hard today. I guess that's not quilt related but will, indeed, lead to lots of time in the quilt studio. Trouble with snow is that it covers the Solatubes in the studio ceiling so I have to rely on artificial but close to full spectrum light.

Pardon the large font but the little stuff causes me to hunch over and lean in resulting in bad posture with chin extended. We all know that leads to quilter's ache.

Jane in snowy NC

1 Comments:

  • At February 1, 2007 at 10:44 AM , Blogger QM Judy said...

    Good for you for having Solatubes! My hubby put one in the garage for me and I love it. He's hesitant to put some in the main part of the house, but if I keep telling how much I would like one, he'll eventually give in. I hope.
    Don't like the dark, but don't like using electricity, either.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home