WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I MADE IT

After several attempts at remembering log in name and password...lol

Ah but the trouble I have been having filling in my lost email addy's is a BIG JOKE! I do thank those of you that have emailed me back etc. so that I might not lose touch with this group as a whole.

Had the Prince today and we sure enjoyed playing StarWars, at Borders, we were checking all the "big" thick books and he knows all the characters!

Bulldog still at new school learning Distict Attorney investigating clues. :) will be done this Friday.

Sweater class last night, thought it was about time I learned how to make one. Nice ladies in the class and both quilt.

off to figure out how to book this as a favorite.

Good to see those postings just below me, will try and get caught up etc.

hugs
terter

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home