WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Contra Dance

Jill...I ordered it this morning, too! My second pattern ordered was the Irish Jig.

I've been trying to figure out what pattern to use for a baby quilt with a really cute animal fabric I found last year. This one will be great for using larger squares of the large print. Boy, I must be getting tired! That sentence didn't make much sense at all.

Got the Handiquilter out of the storage shed and set up this afternoon. I'd forgotten what a pain in the you know what it is to set up. I'm going to look through the UFOs and see if there are some forgotten tops hiding somewhere. That's after I get the red/green one done. I actually set it up in front of the TV, which will force me to use it during the day when the light's better. I'm sure DH would object LOUDLY if I started running the machine during TV time. I just don't want to have to take it back down again after just one quilt.

Kathi

1 Comments:

  • At February 1, 2007 at 1:18 PM , Blogger Debby said...

    Kathi - I had some large construction fabric that I wanted to use for DGS. I found a great pattern to showcase it called "Just can't cut it". It turned out very cute.
    Debby

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home