WWQP Bulletin Board

Friday, February 8, 2013

A couple of questions

First, does anyone recognize this pattern?  I know it was one that was discussed here a few years ago and was a free pattern.  I pieced it about five or six years ago and then it sat on the shelf because DH thought it was "too pink" for our bedroom.  I finally got it to the quilter and said that he would have to deal with a pink quilt through the springtime.  LOL.  Now if I could only remember what the pattern was called.

The second thing is that I can remember a while back seeing ads in the quilt mags for a place that would take a picture and make a pattern from it.  Now that I have a picture I want to use, I can't find that ad.  Any ideas?

Thanks, Kathi

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home