WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, October 22, 2011

SANDRA

Welcome back. I'm sure I'm not the only one to see your post. If it's any comfort I have managed to stumble around for the past three years since smashing myself up in that dumb drive down the bank and into a very cold creek and smashing myself up. I've started a few projects and finished nothing at all for a number of years. I'm determined to get moving again. Lets cheer each other on.

By the way, if you haven't seen my earlier posts on the subject, my guild is sponsoring the NC Symposium in June and so that would be a great goal for you to participate in a class and be inspired. The guild's 30th anniversary will be celebrated with a large quilt show too so I hope to see your recent project hung therein. Western Carolina University here in Cullowhee is hosting and they are knocking themselves out to make it a memorable event. Check the guild website at www.smokymtnquilters.org and follow the link to 2012 symposium. The dates, description of facility, faculty and vendors are there. Come January the classes will be posted along with entry forms for show and for classes and housing. Although I live only about 20 minutes away I'll probably live on campus just to savor the whole deal.

All you others BBers please take note. I want at least one quilt from New Zealand to give me bragging rights in terms of solicitation of participants from far and wide. Of course the more the merrier.

Jane

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home