WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Checking In

It has been a long time since I've posted here as I have done little quilting, but I do stop by from time to time to catch up on the post and view the different projects. I have been hand quilting a top that was finished back in 1993 and I hope to post pictures soon. There is only a small portion left to do. Some of you may remember me, Lightning57 from SC. Quilting has always been a passion of mine, whether working on one or viewing them. I love them, but I just don't have the burning desire to make them anymore. I'm trying (although slowly) to complete what tops I have made. I have three large tops that are waiting to be completed into quilts and I do hope to get them finished before I die (whenever that is). I don't wish to leave tops laying around to be used as furniture covers or thrown away. It took me forever to get in and post. This system is harder than it has to be. Twice I have tried to change my old email address and it even tells me that it has been done, but the next time I try to get in I have to go back to the old email and use it. Anyway enough of all that. I'll try to post pictures soon of my latest quilt. It is done in the Window Pane pattern, made from fabric remnants from clothes that I made for our family during 1979-1993. I had forgotten about it. Later, Lightning57

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home