WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

THANKS TO EVERYONE

who's responded. Judy in OH made a fantastic suggestion and that is to go to Maple Island Quilt and check out the BG pattern with 18" blocks. That sure sounds good to me. I've already ordered the BQ pattern and the BQ2 pattern. I have lots of florals and orientals and will probably go with one of those. Probably the latter since it's not a girlie quilt. If I have to buy fabric it won't be too much.

Thanks for all the numeric responses.

Getting ready to see hand surgeon. I will question him closely about convalescence time for the proposed surgery. He has an office with quilts on every available wall so he will be sympathetic. His first assignment to me last spring was to get busy and make a quilt. That turned out to be a 15" block I think I showed you all. I got a lovely hand written thank you note and he said it was too nice to hang in the office and as he said so he said he was going to hang it at home. (I hope it isn't in the back of a closet.)

Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home