WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ami

I think it's wonderful that you took the time to comment on our comments! LOL But seriously, Ami, we loved having you to our guild. Many have complained that our programs of recent years have not measured up. I have heard several conversations that started, "Do you remember when we had teachers like Ami Simms?"

I'm a pretty serious person, but reading your books (I think I read 3 in a row when I started out) helped me loosen up a bit and I absolutely love to look at the sewing rooms on your site.

Thanks for showing up here. I could be wrong but I think you and Sandi are the only "pros" who have posted.

1 Comments:

  • At August 2, 2008 at 9:27 AM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

    How wonderful that Ami will post!
    I would love to hear Ami speak, she's such a hoot!
    I enjoy her blog and website too.
    She brightens my day!
    (PS: Loved your video with your Mom) Jill

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home