WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, June 2, 2008

West Michigan checking in

Good Morning Everyone, I too am disappointed
in the amount of posts here but I'm also guilty
of not posting.
Attention to those that came to the MI retreat.
Stacie, Celia's DD is going to have a baby. Would
you like to help make her a quilt? I posted this on
the Yahoo site that Jill started when the bb was floundering.
I looked at the list of members there and there are some
from the MI retreat that aren't listed. Penny posted that
they will be finding out later this month whether they
will be having a boy or girl. We will go from there.
I'm baby sitting the great grandson today. He is 4 months
old all ready. Right now he is taking a nap.
I haven't done any sewing for a month. I have completed two
crocheted rag rugs with two more started.
It has been a cool Spring here in West MI. I've had a fire in the wood
stove nearly everyday up until the last few days. Haven't done much
gardening due to cool weather.
Happy BD to Jean.
Hugs, Mayme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home