WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Long Gone BBers

Judy in Ar wrote in her comment about Laundry "I check here every day just like the old BB and I hate that so few post regularly."

I think that most of us have moved on to other forums. I give this place a glance each and every morning but it is kind of like looking back at my old high school .... nobody's "home" so I don't hang around any more. It's a shame but it's a fact of life ... many got fed up by the bad postings on the old WWQP BB and left in dismay, never to return.

Judy in Ohio

4 Comments:

  • At May 31, 2008 at 7:43 PM , Blogger marcik said...

    Guess I didn't realize that everyone had moved to other forums. Any that you would care to share. I miss everyone being here even though I was mostly a lurker..... Marcik

     
  • At June 1, 2008 at 9:01 AM , Blogger QM Judy said...

    I bought a new computer and sort of lost touch with this link. Will scan through it to see if I need to put it on the new one.
    I joined the Heartstrings and Dear Jane forums and have lots to read about each day. Are you on either?
    QMJudy in south Austin

     
  • At June 1, 2008 at 9:15 AM , Blogger marcik said...

    No, but will try to see if I can find them. I love to hear what other quilters are doing. Would you share address's? Thanks. Marcik in Montana

     
  • At June 1, 2008 at 9:37 AM , Blogger QM Judy said...

    Both are yahoo groups

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home