WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Quilt Market & lunch with Sandi



Quilt Market is so cool! I think I worked one once before but this time was just for fun!A friend of mine has a cottage business & we went Thurs for Sample Spree & Fri to theexhibits.The prices at Sample Spree were incredible, we could hardly carry our bags back to the car! The exhibitors were so friendly & the booths were just gorgeous. I've never seen so many "Quilty Things" in one place. I was really greatful that not being shop owners we couldn't really buy much!
I got to have lunch with Sandi & here's a picture of us at one of the booths that she represents. Sandi is the beautiful tall one! She is so talented & had quilts at three booths. Please go see her quilts & great patterns at irishchain.com . I felt bad that she had to work so hard when we were just wandering & enjoying all the sites!
Celebs were everywhere, Nancy Zeeman, Eleanor Burns, Vallorie & Jean Wells, Nancy Chong, to name a few.
Anyway, if you ever get a chance to experience this don't miss it, it just made my week.
Jill


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home