WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, June 2, 2008

to wash or not to wash, that is the question

I'm one of those who always wash the fabric. A few years ago I had some fat qts. that a GF gave me that I stitched into something, and didn't wash it first, I had a sneezing attack just sewing on it. Those of us with alergies and bad sinuses are somewhat obsessive about washing everything!
Yesterday was June 1, and we had a rip-roaring thunder storm about 4 pm. It got up to 96, and today seems to be going in the same direction. Maybe the afternoon thunderstorms will help our water tables come back up.
I have 2 quilt tops finished in red, white and blue, and trying to decide how to quilt them. I'm thinking of all over red stars. (red thread that is)
I bought some Warm Blend batting. It is 80% cotton 20 % polly from the Warm company.
One quilty GF will come for an overnight visit on Wed. and we can do some quilty shopping. Yea.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home