WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, January 19, 2008

West Michigan checking in

Very cold here in West MI. Right now it is 3 above zero. With even colder
wind chills. We've been out a couple of times today. This morning I needed
to go to the next town ( 6 miles away) for a new mixer. Mine bit the dust
and I need one so I could mix up a couple of cakes to take to my Sister's.
She is having a family get together tomorrow. I also made a veggie pizza.
Took the cakes and a couple of folding chairs up to her this afternoon.
I've quilted 4 baby quilts this week and have the 5th on Grace ready to go.
I've been laying things aside I want to take to VA with me on Wed. I'm
going down to spend a week with my niece.
Jane, I hope your surgery goes well. I'm sure Shadow will be just fine.
Hugs, Mayme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home