WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, January 19, 2008

SARA

Thanks for your good wishes. I anticipate a better experience and outcome for a lot of reasons I won't bore you with.

If you really loved me you wouldn't tell us about cleaning up your sewing room. You know, of course, you've now made the rest of us feel like slobs and our self esteem has been damaged thereby.

Actually, my room is so bad that a clean up is quite necessary if I ever expect to use it again so as soon as Greg's quilt gets in the mail (with luck by Tuesday after the holiday Monday and as soon as I am reasonably ambulatory, that's my next project. Then I want to finish the wall hanging I had hoped to have in the last show in '06. I should have gotten that Grace frame set up before going to the hospital but I didn't. I need help with the last couple of steps and the use of a Y chromosome.

Jane in slushy NC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home