WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, January 14, 2008

cleaning out the mess

Today I decided that I was tired to trying to find "stuff", pins, quilt binding, etc. and spent 30 min. cleaning out the drawers in the sewing room. I haven't flung too much, about 20 little scraps, and about 2 yards of old, old, pink fabric. Already it looks better. I bought some $1.57 plastic bins and put all the little FT qts. by color, and decorative threads in some. I'll have to get get about 3 or 4 more, and fling some more tomorrow.
It feels good!
I have some soapmaking things that are going to Goodwill or somewhere other than my house. So far I have a small box in the back of the car with odds and ends in it.
By Friday it should be full and I can make a run to the charity.
I finished making a purse for a lady friend at church, and will deliver it to her tomorrow.
Other than that, not an interesting day.
Sara in Fla. where our team lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home