WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

SE Wisconsin Checking in

Okay, first its -1* for kick off at Lambeau, then the Packers lose, and now we have 10.5 inches of snow! My son went back to college in this stuff and its possible we will see 2 more inches yet tonight on this side of the state, whereas my son only has 1 inch from this storm on campus on the other side.

I guess I just spend Tuesday fusing the pugs together for my sister's quilt. I have 4 pugs fused with the muzzles of four more fused so possibly by tomorrow night I could be fusing the pugs to their backgroud fabrics and adding the paw print labels to identify: Spike, Yoda, Elvis, Bear, Brodie, Angel, Mindy and Bella. Spike and Yoda are my sister's pugs that had one litter and I made the mistake of making my sister a pillow case of this cool fabric that had a variety of dog breeds on it which included pugs and of course she bartered a new king mattress set for a queen sized quilt using the fabric. Needless to say this was in 2003.... Maybe 2008 will be the year to finish! LOL!!!

Shelli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home