WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Crib Sheets

Mayme, thank you for the crib sheet patterns!! I am doing donations for the local women's shelter and would love to present them with sheets made from my overstock of kid's print fabrics.

I am working on a quilt for my sister that uses the book from the dog lady speaks using her Pug pattern. My sister has a female which was bred and had 6 pups. Her ex-husband has the male and her new place needs a quilt to make it a home.

I am also getting ready to teach quilting to my students at the daycare. 4 and 5 year olds sewing with my help at my machine using 6 1/2" squares of cute fabric, then the school-agers will tie the quilts and bind with my help. Quilts will then be donated--I am hoping to get 3 done. Hopefully I will have hair when we finish...lol!

Shelli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home