WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, December 31, 2007

West Michigan checking in

Heather, couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your
post. I had just printed out how to make a crib sheet.
You will find directions at http://bundlesoflove.org.
I will have to adjust the pattern as I'm making sheets
for a small crib.
I've been out snow shoeing the last three days. Not far
but at least getting some exercise. It is supposed to rain next
week so we will probably lose all of our snow. I'm quite sure
it will return!
We went to an auction sale today. Nothing worth staying around
all day for. I went to a variety store and picked up fabric for 4 baby
quilts.
We will spend a quiet night at home probably watching the Hallmark
channel.
Hope you all have a safe and wonderful New Year.
Mayme

1 Comments:

  • At December 31, 2007 at 6:57 PM , Blogger heather said...

    Mayme.....THANK YOU ! not only for the directions, but for the site address...I am intrigued by the concept of this organization...are you involved with it??? Sounds like a great idea....will have to search out what is going on in our area here...definetely tugging the old heart strings with this.....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home