WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, December 27, 2007

spring quilt

I hope this is showing up on the right page -
Sara , my next quilt will be the annual mystery quilt from Planet Patchwork on New Years Day. I am using spring like colors in mine and so far have most of the pieces cut. I did the mystery quilt last year, in Christmas colors. I finished the quilt, not that day, but by March I think and this Christmas it has been displayed on the back of the sofa. I swore I was not going to do another mystery quilt, but the pieces being cut for this years quilt are not neary so small nor so many. Have you ever tried one of their mysteries?

Getting ready to batten down the hatches. The weather guessers are promising a winter storm for tomorrow.....

Happy Holidays
Pat in Flint

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home