WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Springs quilts?

Is there anyone out there in quilty land that has started a Spring quilt?
I just got back from one of the local stores, they are putting out the Spring things, one of which is "Frills" a book by Allison Jane Smith, simple quilt with gathering in it it.
It is fresh and spring looking.
The weather has been so warm and sunny today, unlike yesterday when it was gray all day.
I have some Poinsettas that I need to put in the ground, but will wait until tomorrow AM. I don't want to change into the yard clothes and get all dirty.
I'm thinking about doing a custom-sort of- closet in the master Bedroom. With the Closetmaid shelves that you buy at Lowe's. I just need to figure out what to buy, as their web site isn't very helpful. DH must have 100 shirts! I don't think he has a use for that many.About 25 Hawaiian shirts, about 25 dress shirts, and the rest long sleve sort of casual shirts. Plus some suits, sport coats, etc. We need a new way to store the shoes.
I have found out over the years that he doesn't have "spring/summer" and "fall/winter" clothes, as I do. He wears the same clothes all year round.
I also need to go thrugh all my hats, red, and otherwise and get rid of about 1/2 of them.
That should take up the month of January. Gosh, making myself tired.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home