WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, December 24, 2007

Thanks all for the great photos!

Hi,
Jane, thanks for sharing your projects. I haven't made one of those quilts and have been curious what they looked like. It looks warm and cuddly.

Marion, I loved seeing your projects too. I've never seen a tree like that. How intriguing! The quilt looks great. That sure is a versatile pattern isn't it.

The nicest thing for me about seeing what people have done or are working on is it continues to pique my interest in quilting. Too often time gets away from me and I haven't sewn in ages. Then I see what others have done and I want to get back to the sewing machine. :-) Hopefully, after the New Year I can find the machine again in the cluttered sewing room and have fun on a project or two. So thanks again to all who share via pictures.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year.

Mary in Oregon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home