WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Signing In is Tricky, Depending on Your Browser ...

JudyPete may not realize that signing in varies depending on which browser you are using on your computer. I happen to use Firefox on my iMac and I am quite sure my experience is different from those who use some form of Windows on their computers.

In any case one key thing to be aware of is that when you are signing in and you are asked for "user name" and "password", the blogger box really wants your email address in that box and your blogging password. In other words, I don't put Judy in Ohio as my blogging "user name", I put in my actual email address. That was something that stumped me the first few times I tried to use this new blogging adventure.

Also, when I come to the "sign in" page I get something that has a nice arrangement of items to choose from and I must click on "View Blog" next to "WWQP Bulletin Board" to actually go to our WWQPBB.
___________________________________________________
Dashboard
Manage Your Blogs
Create a Blog | Help
WWQP Bulletin Board
View Blog in New Window View Blog
1,102 Posts, last published on Nov 7, 2007
New Post
Manage: Posts, Settings
WWQP Bulletin Board Chat
View Blog in New Window View Blog
819 Posts, last published on Nov 5, 2007
New Post
Manage: Posts, Settings
______________________________________________________

Using this site is not easy the first few times ... you feel like you are fumbling around like a clumsy child. But then driving a car was not easy the first few times either and you eventually figured that out so we hope more BBers find their way back.

Judy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home