WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Binding by machine

Hi everybody! Since I am so busy teaching at the daycare, I always make my binding the regular way and then sew it to the back, pull around to the front and simply topstitch in place on the front. I know "critics" at the shows say doing bindings by machine is a "no-no" but otherwise I would get nothing done! I guess its just the quilt police raising their opinions again. Off to visit a couple of shops today to reward myself for getting the 2 operation snuggles quilts done as well as 2 baby quilts to donate. I must have been inspired by you guys after my last posting. Beautiful weather this AM, but slight chance of showers this afternoon. Too bad, guess the leaves will have to rake themselves or wait till I have time.

Happy Halloween!

Shelli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home