WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Chain Store

I checked with Mary at the Hobby Lobby near me and she said that as a corporation that they are scaling back to ONLY reorderable fabric so customers who come up short for a project can get more. Of course there will still be differences in dye lots, but I think this will mean the end of seeing designer's like Deb Mumm, Teresa Kogut, etc.....at Hobby Lobby because these designers do not do fabric that lends itself well to reordering. Sigh.......

Tried to post a message about crummy fabric on the chat page using my sign-in and password for this page as I think I am supposed to be able to (not real computer savvy) but it posted here instead. Well back to making valances for work at daycare, but I did get the "Going Batty" from Pieced Tree patterns done as well as A Winter's Tale wall hanging for the shop where I teach! Back to Appliquing!

Shelli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home