WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

AVAILABLE FABRIC

SANDRA, and anyone else. I would get familiar with some of the many web sites that advertise in the quilt magazines. I've had very satisfactory service from some. Yes, you have to pay shiping but if they don't have a physical presence in your state you are spared sales tax. They all have specials going too. Jo-Ann's has a web site although you will no doubt have to pay tax as I'm sure they have stores in all the states. It's www.joann.com I think. If not it would be easy to find on Google. I know that there is Hancock's web site as well as Hancock's of Paducah. The two are separate business. The latter tends more to be high end. They are owned by brothers and I believe they've litigated about the name.

Jane in NC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home