WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Quilters TV

The lady that started QNN TV left and started Quilters TV. QuiltersTV recently changed names but was never the same as QNN TV. It is two different online quilt tv channels. That's good for us!

QuiltersTV: http://www.quilters.tv/


QNN TV: http://www.quiltersnewsnetwork.com/

I keep one or the other on my computer screen when I'm in my sewing room. I like watching QNN, more variety of programing but I like quilterstv format the best.

Also Alex and Ricky's new site has brand new quilt shows to watch on line too. They are very entertaining. Ricky Timms is putting videos of him actually making one of his famous quilts on there. It's like getting a private lesson from him. http://www.thequiltshow.com/os/index.php The site is free but it is well worth the membership fee to watch all videos. They have all new shows featuring many faboulous quilters.


Carol

2 Comments:

  • At June 24, 2007 at 10:08 PM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

    I remember what was annoying about QNN .... that "commercial box" at the bottom right corner that is constantly switching from one commercial to another commerical to another commercial to another one. It is very distracting .... or at least I think it is. Must be my short attention span.

    Judy

     
  • At June 26, 2007 at 7:00 AM , Blogger tobylehnj said...

    If you click the square underneith the picture screen, it will give you a full screen view and you don't have to see those annoying ads...

    Donna, LEH,NJ

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home